Monday, November 17, 2008

RoarINgg!!!

How was my weekend...
Fun Drunk and Yet DEAD!
And i Dread Puking!!

Bloody Zhen SCARE TO DIE,dun ask me to fetch you next time since u bloody got so much insurance and yet to name it under MY NAME!

Went to Boat Quay and drink reaching so early and yet Friday was such a bloody HOT DAY!..
I lost my fucking STYLUS CCB!..KNN next time better dun act smart and stick the stylus next to the phone.I thought the magnetic stylus si bei power wan wont drop, end up LOST!CCB!

PS:How do you tie a hair bun in 1hr? (Ask Zhen )

Discovery here we go!!And guess wat someone ACT Smart to lead the so called way to Discovery Bar and ended up getting lost haha.Wat a dumbwit!!And still have the cheek to ask where she is!!! Mai Ge Kiang eh sai bo!!

And thanks to the both cb Kias.Both NINJA away during wee hours and LEFT ME BLOODY ALONE!!!CCB!Lucky Keyuan spotted Zhen and pull her back to Discovery but yet she did another attempt to escape and she did successfully..End up me and Keyuan BIRD alone at Discovery and cant even finish just 2 mugs of BEER!...
Next time BUAY LIM SAY!!!WTF!
I puke 3 times in the toilet and i still stand up run back and DRINK N DRINK!..
YOU 2 LAO CHEE BYE!!!

Next day call me and gave me excuses for running away.
I did ninja ONCE!And its only ONCE IN A BLOODY LIFETIME!.

You two Chao Bye Bye.
Remember This!!
I will bloody return you triple times.. ROarraARr

PS : Think someone puke on the floor lets see the pics below..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Woot i found a LV bag lying somewhere on a sofa.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shes puking..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wtf did she puke?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Drunk liao face still si bei song ah..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: