Monday, February 16, 2009

................

No support..I got concussed.
No reaction..I got bash by emotions..
Why do i have to stay at this pathetic place.
So end up i have to wiggle my way out of this fuck up place MYSELF...
This year doesnt seem like a smooth year for me..But i will strive my best and wiggle out of this place even if it takes my life away.
Fuck you arseholes i will not die......

Emotions have gone thru over my head.I am freaking tired of everything.Tired of waiting too....Is that wat its suppose to be?I'm tired and giving up.No reactions no actions but just words.Words tat still doesnt comfort the way i wan it to be..Maybe its time to say goodbye and carry on...Going into deeper meditation as time goes by...If time will tell why am i still yearning for a miracle to happen....It just wont happen at all...


And as this blog goes on i guess its time tat im going into hibernation mode...Might be months ahead..Good bye..

No comments: