Monday, October 18, 2010

知心朋友只有几个

Nuaing in office right now tinking abt alot of stuffs.
Sooner or later i gonna create a group in my msn list call Irritating assholes.And put those irritating idiots whom i dun really treat as a friend in tat list..hahaha..Deleting them away from my facebook friends will only prove tat im so ungentleman..So might as well just leave it there.I dun really care whom doesnt treat me as a friend cos in real life seriously there are too many fakers..Can even fake their face to talk to u or just call it eng siu..Maybe slowly i will draw a line and go back to the quiet one when i just came out and be just like i dun give a damn to the whole world..
Think most ppl when they start to grow up they start to be sensitive.And damn alot of sensitive ppl out there nowadays.N i tink im almost getting to be one too...

Need a break soon..Hopefully by the end of this year could be a better year next year...I damn bloody hate to be in this situation over n over again...

And damn went to draw blood for check up end up now my veins is swollen due to the exercise and pull ups i did tat day lolx.Over exerted my arm and now kinda no strength..I need to be healthy and fit..Not fat n fat..Nothing's gonna bring me down i dun care..We only get to live life once..Even were to die must live without regrets.First thing first settle my urgent stuffs..Get rid of that irritating problem den we get to the next one...Been nuaing at home for the past 2 days..Seriously getting sick of drinking..I hate martell...

November is comming soon..Another bunch of celebrations...Damn hell im waiting for HTC Aria to be launch and yet still not news..Another few more days im getting a Iphone 4 which im so reluctantly to get it..Dun really like Iphone cos once the LCD is done for the phone is like crap cant even answer calls due to touch screen.N now its only left with 32gb instead of 16gb..Another boo boo..Haiz..

My arm is soOooooo Suan now..WTH!!!!!!!CB heck care later i still will go stress it out no matter wat..lolx.

No comments: