Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Something to rant about..

Nothing better to do fucking boring at work..Den finally came to realise that i did absolutely nothing at all this 2010 year...Wtf am i doing with my life?Brother came out did some chionging introing friends all around...
Jobs pending no news yet..Dunno which path will i end up next year?
Im not getting any younger seriously and i need to wake up my fucking idea and do something abt my own life..In every job there is risk and im so gonna take tat risk either to failure or to success its gonna at least give me the determination to do wat i wan in life...With goals therefore comes determination to achieve things i wan in my life..I gotta stop procrastinating...After this year i will strive to get a better life for myself and hopefully for my family..Tired of chionging and drinking and partying already..
Sad to see tat i fail all my subjects in this year 2010..In Love Money Family and Life....Wat a disappointment..Im dun wan to be a letdown forever!I wanna succeed in life...And tats what im gonna do in next year..Strive to push the best and all out for next year incoming...No Pain No Gain..

Lets Huat in the Year 2011!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

加油!! no grumpy k.. Cheer up nahx *Hugs* U can do it de...