Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Countdown...

So busy can bo...Dun even haf time for lunch and dinner and running around like a madman calling the whole world asking stuffs....Damn another one at Pasir Ris win liao...So FAR away.....And everyday i been dreaming of someone omg i dun even intend to and been waking up at 730am everyday and YESH i say EVERYDAY...Fark...I just wan to sleep peacefully can mah...Although its a kinda nice dream haizzz.Waiting for replies are like waiting for the sky to drop..Anyway left 2 more days to moving and Saturday have to come back to work.Geezz..But tat one day off is superb nice especially when i am starting my engine running around now with more quotes to come =)

June so fast already has past 2 months time flies and den thought of writing to my two friends busy in a chalet..Poor things...Haiz Hopefully i haf time to even spare for myself..

To ling dun think too much you know who you are =)Life goes by let it down and you can walk gracefully along down this path call life...I know you can do it..Trust me just put down your greatest fear and move on...God bless you...

No comments: