Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally Friday..

Early morning and i thought it was raining very heavy..So took my own sweet time to prepare and go for work..The cuff link shirt i just bought finally wear it today..Not very busy at work but last min my friend ask me to help him go meet a client at Causeway Point so i took urgent leave and went for the meeting.Gt screwed up by my manager and blah blah blah nag nag nag always.This job is kinda pissing me off nowadays maybe cos i really dun haf heart to work anymore.But i will just tolerate for another 7 months or so and will say byebye..I dun think a small favour to ask from someone is tat hard to swallow and need to nag...But anyway since its over it will be soon once my plans are done with..
Went to meet the client around 3+ and it was like donkey years since i step into Causeway Point.3,4 or 5 yrs back when those were the olden days where i hang around in woodlands with my bunch of friends..And my another client call me to tel me tat the bank loan has been approved and i could soon start work hopefully by next week..This client i met was a early thirties young lady.Shes pretty and tall around my height although i am short lol..168 is tall for a lady actually we discuss the details of it for about more den an 1hr plus and went to her shop and discuss further details.She show me some photos of wat she would like for her interior for her new shop and accidentally press the wrong pic and i also accidentally saw the pic act cute pic muhahahah...Mai siao siao 30+ ladies still like to act cute muahahahaha..
The discussion was over after like almost 2hrs and lucky i took urgent leave cos i dun think i could make it back to office and might get screwed all over again.Went back to the other office and settle down and drew some pics and measurement.One by one all came back to office and someone flare up and shouted.Haiz dun think this is the attitude tat a boss show an employee even though hes in a lousy mood.Everyone haf their own problems and stress you dun need to take it out on someone.Its not fair to the person anyway.Ended up me and my friend discuss the whole plans ourselves and see wat we could do for this major project.AFter this incident i really doubt whether i should go into full time or not..But i tink i better have backup plans in case anything happens..
After work met some friends at Chinatown pub to chill out.Den came Orh leng and the rest ask me go DF.Boring sia i need to do some personal stuffs tomolo morning so its better dat i go home and rest early..Went home around 1am now at here sitting and blogging.Still not tat tired but i tink i better force myself to sleep.Tomolo another hardworking day for me...

No comments: