Monday, June 9, 2008

Not feeling good...

Been coughing for the past few days..Bad bad..Right now worst and i tink i might cough all the way thru the nite..Saturday finally move to the new office...From 9 to 630pm shifting and moving damn tired whole day.Wanted to go out to relieve all my stress but end up staying at home and fall asleep while smsing..Too tired to do anything Sunday have appointment with customer with presentation...All my quotations all settled down..WOrk and work so tired and stress everyday and everyday come home to see two dumbo nephews in my room playing my game and playing my com..And in fact they just went off throwing all the toy guys in my ROOM!!!I mean WTF!!In my room disturb me working playing Mario and making noise and went off just like dat without clearing the toys..Damn Damn...Really need to spank them next time...

First day of work in new office not bad..Not to say very good but kinda slack in office due to some network issues.And now i officially became toilet manager cos the toilet is located just behind me..In and out of the toilet i see one by one those Call support ppl hahaha..Should charge them 10cents for each entry..Best part used to sit lift alone to office right now the lift is all jam with office ppl..So many ppl in the morning 3 lifts also Not enough Hokay...Park at 2nd storey wasnt a bad idea cos the building carpark only up to 8th storey and my office is on 10th storey so doesnt make any diff to me...Only 2 pathetic canteens and 1 hawker center i heard..But i dun think i will frequent it anyway..Most probably will go back the other office to sit and eat and enjoy...

Right now i am so god damn tired just finish my work..Finally can rest and relax NOW!!Had a awful dream really and if it came true i will farking laugh my arse out....Need to really go shopping soon..Tons of stuffs to buy...And hp bill came up to 200+ and i almost fainted...Alright need to list wat i wan to buy and shop for soon...This week should be enjoy life to the max shop till drop week haha...VEry tired now...Better go sleep...
Life is so boring.Everyday is the same.....

No comments: