Tuesday, August 12, 2008

..........

Resting at home seems so peacefully without on heavy drinking everyday..
THis is call discipline haha...

I so wanted to sell my game account but dun tink its worth it to sell it tat cheap.
I wonder where i could sell right now stupid yahoo auctions down due to technical problems.
The technical problem seems to last forever.It has been months.FUck how to post and sell like dat..

10 more days to go gotta settle all my work before next thursday so i can happily fuck off from work...

Project finally 90% over time to settle my comm and need another project so i can tink how to work hard..

Love?No one yet...I do not like to turn my back and look to the past anymore since its over...
Just like i said once something is broken the scars will always be there..Nothing can possibly mend it to perfection...All i could tink of is when i met tat someone i hope it really turn out smoothly for me =)

Set a goal for next year few more months to go.Time to quit drinking after August and time to plan for more stuffs.If everything turns well for me it would be good but if it turns out bad den too bad i have to pick myself up again...

Lifes isnt about perfection,its all about satisfaction...
How you satisfy yourself with imperfection =)

No comments: