Saturday, August 16, 2008

L O V E

Let
Off
Very
Easily

KNN why the fuck am i emoing at this time..
CB i told myself no MORE!!!
Why cant i live ALONE!
PCB!!!!
KNN KNN KNN KNN!!
Time heals HEAL ZI KI LAN!

CB ok i go bird alone now *Yawning*

At home sleep is call shoik...

A conversation downstairs my blk with a lady whom rides R1..
Quite a glamorous lady and i tink shes much older den me =)
She alighted from her cab and saw me washing my bike.

She : Hi erm Are you sure here can wash bike?
Me :(Pissed off Look)
She : Sorry do you understand english or you speak mandarin?
Me :Yes i do speak english
She :Oh i am the one riding the R1 bike below.
Me :(Happy Look) Oh its you.Yeah you can wash your bike here.
She :Where do you get the water source?Anywhere here?
Me :Its near the pool there you know the barbeque area with the sink over there?
She :Oh so can pull any hose over to wash?
Me :Ha cannot just use a pail and walk over to get water lor
She : Ha lazy to wash bike getting abit dirty already but dunno where to wash.
Me :(Smile)

At first i thought she wanted to ask me whether i was able to wash the bike and might wan to complain me for using a area tat ppl alight off from cabs..Haha i misunderstood her... =)

What a pretty lady!!!!Someone tat Adores BIKES!!!

No comments: