Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My last year of 20s

I thought i have not been blogging like million of years.
Maybe due to too much alcohol and i lost my memories.
I gt dead drunk trying to be a hero on Monday lol..
Well i can act but i cant be one.
I lost myself totally after midnight.
And i somehow rather forgotten how i got home..
But den this someone so caring took care of me and send me home..Or is it kena forced by me hahahaha...

Really need to discipline myself abit.
Getting worst nowadays.
And the devils out there keep jioing me out to DRINK!.
CCB!!!

Ok tats it be a better man..Another 2 more weeks and i tink i will faint before i even reach St James but i got a plan tat is to silently run away from the back alley if i know i cant take it anymore hahaha..
Tats a fine Plan...



When some things happen ppl tend to change.And when some things are broken it cannot be mend back anymore as the scars will always be there vividly.
I can just simply say tat i am a forgiving person but i just cant simply forget abt wat happen.
Its always tat vividly in my mind tat i cant shake it off.
Its always once a very loving couple and turn into strangers just overnight or months.
Where was the warmth,the love,the caring,the conversation tat binds a couple together.
It just all turns sour when everything is broken into pieces...
It hurts the day we part..Hurt till too deeply that we almost cannot take it.
But it is just meant to be this way...
Wats over is over.....
Tats for eternity..
And all i could wish for is that i wont get hurt ever again...
Love sucks...

No comments: