Monday, October 13, 2008

Friday nite at Chijmes....

So well where did we went on a Friday nite...
We went to bust the area at Chijmes call Discovery Bar with my boss and the same as usual my bitches..Stout Beer Martell drunk drunk drunkkk..That place is so fucking small can knn...
We were so hungry that we even call for food..Chicken Wings and You Tiao..Eat till song song Drink till song song...I was quite high even before i reach fly....


But but before that we were still at keong siak road club de master drinking again...
I am just so starting to get bored of tat area...


Mr Beng was too drunk to recall wat happen that nite..Left me and the two bitches to fly finding Derick..
Fly is a shit hole...It starts to get bored..Left at 4plus ...


Stupid hp still wan to show off
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She thinks shes macho
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Take 2 armpits smells
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Take 3 Wan to gek sai..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here comes flying kiss...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wonderwoman
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lian and Beng ...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One ah drunk one ah hungry
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mr Beng is drunk Jean holding him..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Us
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Take 2
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting







Finally its time to stop clubbing this week and time for BBQ...
Eat Drink Swim and Drown??????
So fucking busy this week can...I just wish Friday would finally come and end my torture of this fucking bastard...Give me a break can CCB!...


PS : I am such an arsehole tat nite.But anyway who cares..I am always an arsehole to ppl i dun like... =)

No comments: