Sunday, October 5, 2008

MIA week.

My Bitch MIA for fucking 4 days...Sms no REply..Call No Answer..
One swollen eye can MIA???
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!


Anyway watch my space i can MIA even better for the next 2 months...
*Poof*

Bye!!!!


Its been so god damn long ever since i heard the birds chirping early in the morning...
Saw 2 long lost friends while having orientation...Its been awhile and everyone have grew up..
Those were the days..
So freaking tired came back take a nap and woke up went to tampines to haf dinner and cork abit..And the most funny part is watching small bengs and lians hanging out at Interchange lol..Those were the days..2008 still gt kids running around being bengs?I cant imagine that world behind them...


7am in the morning why am i so early here.
Cos i cant get to sleep lol..Slept so early yet woke up so early.
Nb!!!!Anyway since hibernation mode is on gonna lead a very healthy lifestyle..
Wat awaits me ahead is wat the future lies...
And once i got my stuffs done its time to aim for another...
I hope i didnt send any wrong msg to particular person..
A small brain yet young and damn mature thinking..
I dun think any gals whom i come across till now have that much mature thinking den her even if those gals are older den 25...Some gals even at the age of 30 is still having a freaking immature thinking.Totally dunno wat they wan in life..No goal no destination...So i guess every brain works differently..
I just wish this year would end faster and time for me to pack my stuffs and say byebye..
Cant wait for that particular moment.
Hate the fucking lifts the fucking nagging the fucking workplace and the fucking traffic light outside..This place just pisses me off ever since the day i move over to work..
I dread this place you know!
I wan a carefree worklife and carefree lifestyle...
I just hope next year that idiot better expand!!
Its freaking bored back to the small office doing nothing particularly everyday.But at least sales not bad still gt some projects ongoing...
But den its nice to go back to have lunch and hear Debbie talking rot and blabbering stupid stuffs everyday at least there is companion there..If not it would be everyday watching that stupid tv..
Well i am kinda tired now so i guess its the bed thats calling me back to sleep.
Till den i hopefully will not blog for the next two months cos i am so gonna not going to havoc during these peak period...

No comments: