Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I made it!!!

A last min drinking call on a Tuesday and off to CH..So many Sex Maniacs there but i guess most of them are disappointed lol...Anyway was there to drink and saw 10 yrs ago friend whom nv met since 1998 o.O hahahah...

Woo Hoooooo I made it


My bitch wrote me a resignation letter and i just threw it in my boss FACE!!
And here it goes


To Whom It May Concern:

The purpose of this letter is to inform you that I have had enough working in this particular company for 7 over years.

I regret to inform you that the salary drawn is pathetic and I have decided to move on from now on.

I do not thank you for the opportunities that you have guided me along the way.

Thank you and I do not wish to cross paths in the future with you again.

Regards,
Mark Lim


Woo hooo BYE YOU FUCKERS AND BITCHES CCB!!!

Woot!

1 comment:

Mimie said...

u sure u got hand over anot? lol. my fren say ur blog the 'girl' very pretty. i have no idea which she mention . lol