Monday, March 15, 2010

Another Saturday.

Dun really feel like blogging but sometimes i feel the need to release *tension*
Someone jio me to play World Of Warcraft again.But this time is a private server not the real p2p like previously have to pay $20++ for every month game play.The hardcore days of WOW for me is already gone and past.I did said to myself no more hardcore gaming ever again.The day tat i started playing WOW was the day i started to get abit addicted and stay home almost every weekend just to play and lvl..But i do go out club during maybe on a Friday or Saturday.But when i was into Raids i almost stay home every weekend just to raid..Everyday after work is go straight home to raid with my bunch of friends.But those were the days i better cut short cos if not im gng to nag at least few pages of composition here.I install played once i exit the game the exe file doesnt WORK!!So i reinstall and played and the same thing HAPPEN AGAIN!Wtf happen..And ytd was the fucking 3rd time i reinstall and the same fucking thing happen..I still cant figure out wat happen even though a few changes i made to the game..Tonite gotta go settle this bullshit thing if not im just not gonna play again.Its kinda irritating installing over n over again..Gonna go get my thumb drive and CNC 3 Tiberium Wars so i can finally install Kanes Wrath to play..Haven even touch Kanes Wrath ever since i downloaded it due to no CD installation of Tiberium Wars.And i even got a warning email from Pacnet for downloading Kanes Wrath haha..Well games aside now moving on to life.


Saturday same old thing kena jio to fly to drink..went there drink drank and oops got kinda high..Dunno why i really feel like puking nowadays when i smell Martell or liqour..On the way back to get my car someone call me Chao Ah Gua right at the traffic light there..I was wondering which asshole dare to call me end up is my Army buddy Cb kia Chi Kop..I always call him Aeroplane king cos he always put aeroplane to ppl haha..Talk abit of cork before we both went our ways.I went back home and kinda send a wrong sms to someone..But wat came as a shock was the next day i saw the sms she reply back..And watever she said was true..Although its not the first time tat someone told me about it actually i was just being honest.And honestly speaking i have already moved on those were just memories and in fact to be able to say those stuffs was just a kind movement to tel the current one tat wat kinda person i am.At least u dont need to go guess wat im tinking now and den and how come i react in sucha way blah blah blah..But maybe to her its a wrong move..Shouldnt have said those stuffs to make her dun feel good being with me..But sometimes its kinda weird how come gals can say those stuffs and make us dun feel good but yet we are the ones whom are being reprimanded when we said ours.Its all the past we dun go pondering abt our ex gfs or wat just a simple kinda chat thats all..Whom doesnt say it now and den??From all my past relationships most gals do say abt their ex bf's and watever they did in the past it doesnt make me feel good at all but we have to suck it up and kip quiet?But whenever we guys say abt our ex gfs the next thing the gal we are currently wooing tels u tat u shouldnt say abt our ex cos it makes them dun feel good?Kinda weird right?Being honest rather den kipping quiet is better ?or Kipping quiet abt everything is better?Right now tinking back its not once and its already twice tat i went back to the same person trying to get to her..Her sms till now still leave me with question marks whether i should or should not reply back..My heart definitely is still wandering out there maybe yearning for her..Although shes abit too young for me but in terms of mature shes much much much more mature den others compare to those tat i know around her age but i would have phobia really to be with someone so young..I really do not noe...I need some time to tink wat i should do..

Back to reality this friday finally tat Fat Kia Birthday..Dinner first after tat shall see where we should go to chill out..Im tired of LIQOUR!

No comments: