Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Infidelity - Human Beings Nature?

Well everyone should know abt the hot topic for Infidelity right now Tiger Woods la Jack Neo la etc blah blah blah...

Human beings damn typical..How come a woman cheats no one reprimand them??But when a man cheats the whole world comes crashing down on them..For your pathetic info i do know gals whom cheat thru out their r/s and marriage..But how come when the husband cheats everyone crash it on him but not the wife??Just bcos guys got DICKS and gals got pussy means we got the disadvantage???

Its damn irony really..I guess most ppl have known dat i have already deactivate my facebook.Im sick and tired of all these rubbish i see in fb..And seriously it cant be deleted..Bloody hell haha..So at times i just login and guess wat i saw today..I just cant help it when i saw the post..Man cheats when they have fame and money but wat excuses for man whom are poor and still cheats..Everything is focus on guys...Sometimes its just too unfair to all human beings..

Bcos guys have Dicks means most of the time we gotta suck it up unlike gals even sometimes they do wrong things we some sort have to suck it up and tel them we are sorry??Even when we are not IN the wrong in the first place..Damn funny..Two gals tried to persuade me to go *Hong* this gal so we could sort of be as friends once again..Not my fault i gotta go suck it up and say hey how are u are u ok wanna meet up??Me have to go *Hong* her to say sorry?or just treat everything that never happen?Sad to say i got my own principle if you wan to go against it im sorry byebye to u..I was the same stubborn old guy whom doesnt say sorry too whenever i done something wrong..I learnt my lesson in holiday chalet when this uncle or mentor taught me to say sorry when in the wrong.Something very simple..He told me tat when u have done something wrong saying sorry you dun lose a piece of meat in you..It took me quite sometime till i realise wat he said was true..Gong Sorry BO KIAM ZI TEH BA!!Si bei true...

Anyway wat i say honestly is all my own thinking and feeling..It doesnt applies to everyone..Every human beings got their own character and mind wise to handle stuffs maybe not the way i do..Im am who i am..I only do it my way or respect my own decisions..Shall blog later gonna go lunch IM DYING!!

No comments: