Monday, March 8, 2010

What a Mess...

Feeling so boring at work dun even feel like coming to work..Early morning woke up thought of getting MC and stayed home end up went to work and my colleague sms me say shes on MC..Wth..LUCKY!!If both of us on MC den its gonna be doomsday lol..
I never imagine i am the first one whom vomit in my own CAR!!!IM THE FIRST!!For the FUCKING 1 yr i've own this car hahahaha..And i have to clear up the mess myself luckily it aint tat smelly cos its already dried up...Went for a car wash and ask the washers to clean up the mess i made..Later going back home to do another thorough clean and soak it in deep nice smell FAB!lolz..
Fucking drink too fast on tat Saturday nite wedding..Too fast too furious end up i lost myself after the wedding..I only recalled memories tat my sister took me upstairs..I tink i fainted downstairs and the security call my sister LOL!...Waking up pathetic early in the morning ard 11am head spinning...Best part is tat i strip all the way down and wore my jeans to sleep??WtF!!!Anyway im very rude and crude and loud even when im sober so expect a loud speaker with vulgarities coming out from me when im drunk and im even x 10 times louder den EVER!hahaha..Love me or hate me tats wat i am...My friends all tel me i went to dolly and 万岁万岁 all the way..And they say im OUT OF CONTROL!!!Hahahaha..I guess i am out of control when im super duber DRUNK AND LOST!!!Totally no memories of wat i did..CCB!$%^&*( Thats the worst part for mixing beer with martell and watsoever WINE!!Zzzzz..Tat day marks the day im super wasted!!!And never WILL I EVER BE TAT WAY AGAIN!!!Enough!!!Im going to extend my exercise regime to 3 days per week..Im getting there soon..I need my body back so i wont indulge in drinking excessively AGAIN....So farking TIRED!!Tons of things to do at nite tons of SHIRT TO IRON!!!NNB CCB!!!ROAR~~~~
Till DEN!I will be back!!! =P

No comments: