Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hear No Evil See No Evil Speak No Evil

My last post in facebook and tats it..Not gonna login anymore.
Dun wan to see anything at all...Facebook is damn evil..Evil to the max..Fuck Facebook...

Went drinking last nite and damn worst DJ i ever seen spin till the old techno sounds like shit to me..Hop around my cousin pub and White Bar drank two tower and actually it was quite fun last nite...

Fucking LL still dare to say how did i react to her sms..都是你惹的祸..CB!..I just feel like i kena 降头!I really dun wish to see her dun wish to link to her name or even hear about her..It will kill me..N Seriously this LL ccb dunno how to fucking 自动...CB say wat emo can emo tgt..Fuck!!!Emo King coming out u sure can emo with him but not nin beh..Puiz...

不要来害我!!我要快乐!!

Si Bui Eh ytd sms me say he lost in the jungle..Knn so big size still can lost in the jungle??Wat kinda reservist is tat??Play hide and seek ah..Dohz...
Kan Phua Sianz to the max..I need INCREMENT PCB!!!

No comments: