Friday, August 13, 2010

Wake up Time.!!!

Im trying my best to wake up my idea..
Leave me alone for the time being..I will be back..
2 more months to go and Maurice Mok is out!!
My best brother is gonna be back..

I wanna cure myself...Time is the best medicine..
Can siam siam first..Later part den be friends bah..

Seriously having a bad headache..Need to relieve stresss..
Fucking many stuffs to do yet today is a Friday No Mood to DO ANYTHING AT ALL...

Why do everyone like to say FUCK MY LIFE!!

Sorry dun FUCK YR LIFE..Please CARRY ON and Live yr life to the max please..

Although many times human beings just feel like dying so can let go of everything.
But always rem when u die u are letting down yr family..
Stay Strong..Be Strong and FIGHT on..

I wan to sleep peacefully man..So i gotta siam siam siam..Tinking of her the more will make me go mad..And seriously dun wan to end up like Siao Ah Lam lolx..
Anyway nothing to do wat can i do but to wish time pass faster and quickly..So god damn tired of everything..

No comments: