Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Damn tired..

This coming week dunno why so many ppl fall out of love..
Even just heard from some of my friends are divorcing after like 2 to 4 yrs into marriage.
Even me i just pick myself up..And i am glad that everything is over now.
Good guys are hard to come by good girls are hard to come by too.But den how come good guys never met Good girls..Maybe its just becos fate wasnt there..
Anyway i dun think i am in a clear mind today.Due to ytd lack of sleep and i think i might be blabbering rubbish soon if i dun stop...And damn derick whom send the pics to me are so freaking big in size almost 4mb for 1 pic.Wth waste my time to crop and resize it so god damn lazy..Think i will go rest first and do it another day...

2 comments:

Zenos said...

Try Spiders you noob. Buy a spider and love it and it will love you back. After that, WTF CRIT and you die.

Love

Zenos and Burt.

Zenos said...

Hey where can I buy that watch?

Love

Zenos