Monday, May 5, 2008

Upset Stomach

I just suddenly came to realise i have so many buddy galfriends..We always have those kinda of hugs whenever we see each other.Some are damn pretty i cant admit but dunno why buddies to me are always buddies we can never get into another step..I still rem i always ask my buddies out for valentines haha..Hmm i am so confused over this matter but anyway buddies are buddies for life although they are gals to me they are like my good guy friends muahaha.
Anyway gt stomach upset in the morning and went to took MC in the afternoon..Work was still ok anyway i nv bother abt my work not being done.Fast and efficient ppl dun need to rush work :P..
Went to West Mall and have Sakae Sushi man bad service really bad service.Haiz why am i complaining cos me myself is doing customer service and my service aint tat great either muahaha.....Anyway aint many stuffs to talk abt today.Will post new pics later...

No comments: