Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday!

Watever i wan to note down i keep forgetting.Years been chasing me up and down and i think i really old already.Omg damn or maybe bcos of lack of sleep ytd tat causes me to have short term memory today..I guess so...Miss K came down and guess wat Fat till the eyes almost cannot see Muhahahaha...I am so gonna get hammered..To summarize ytd and today i gt a challenge from sme1 oh god this challenge is too challenging but i guess now is patience is the word..Sme1 keep saying envy me of able to get over a relationship so easily..Do i really get over a relationship so easily?I only always put on a fake smile and laughter all the time but deep down do anyone know?Well i think i already got over it since its not worth my time especially when i tink back i only think of betray of trust.Well i not gonna blog abt this anymore since its already over.Kinda irritating to keep saying things over n over again.Just so sick of it..

Anyway i came to realise that my surrounding friends seems to know my surrounding friends just like a cycle of life in a circle.This world is so small.And sme1 keep complaining she wan to get out of Singapore i was like wtf...Well i hope i could leave Singapore too..This place really give me the creeps.Haiz..Wait till i gt BIG first den will decide which i tink its HARD la!....Muahaha...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Clock is giving me a ticking sound think its jam after i took out all the batteries.
Go to hell you stupid clock.*Poof* in the rubbish chute...


Tink Too Much
Signed Off
Grumpy...

No comments: