Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Amazing weekend...

Imagine Friday Saturday and Sunday i am home..
I nv even step out of my house except on Sunday for just 30mins..
I went for a jog on Sat morning came back wash my bike and clean and tidy my room.
All in 3hrs...Have my dinner and den watch movies online and NFSU all the way till nite time.
Smses came in starting from 10pm asking me to go out.
"come find me la at pub so boring no ppl"
"CB COME NOW"
"Where are you?"
"So guai at home?"

Yesh i stay at home!!!!Slept before 12 midnite..
Woke up at 8 and 9 am..
Wat a healthy LIFESTYLE!

I cant believe myself lol...
Anyway i have rested enough..
Next week is time to waste my battery away and get low batt or get FLAT!

I guess i am not the only one rotting at home this weekend.
Well i am fully charged now.

LEONG YANZHEN PREPARE TO DIE NEXT WEEK!!!!
Your Baby in your Beer Belly is MINE!!!!
Muahahahaha...

No comments: