Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fucking BORED!!

Its only Thursday and i am feeling so bored already.
And i have pass my freaking test no more books for me Wooot!
Within these 2 months i going to Chiong Chiong Chiong..
Let me have my dreams before Chinese New Year.
And i already have Chinese New Year Resolution lol...
Kiasu can!!

Tonite hopefully can go back early and go jogging.
Time to lead a healthy lifestyle strive for the goals i have set for myself...
Next year will be a better year..
And i will only be missing one thing in my life.
That will be only love..
Nothing beats more den a listening ear and heart whom accompany you thru out yr life..

So bored at work till i am damn bo liao.
My HTC diamond
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


谁能了解我?
想来想去 还是找不到真正能了解我的女人..
就由缘分来决定吧...

No comments: