Friday, September 19, 2008

Boat quay + Studio 18

Drink drank and high high up away in the sky...
Went to boat quay to drink lost fucking dice MANY TIMES AND DRINK till I ALMOST PUKE!
After tat went to studio 18 and i tink tat fucking cb rongwei is drunk just went in without thinking lol..
MAD MAD MAD!!This is madness..
I guess we are all drunk but i still went to Orchard to take my bike and ride home.
And i guess i am really mad.Drunk still ride home...

Freaking broke this month..
Cos fucking paid for a price tat is double...

KNN how come nowadays ppl ask me am i flying tonite?
It means tat are u going to dragonfly tonite..Ppl use short form as fly.
But now all ask as in flying tonite.I was like wtf...
Why dun ask if we are going to train station tonite better?
St James is train station last time wat.
PCB!SI BEI CORK!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: