Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Help!!

I am deprived of sleep..Help!!!
Slept at 10pm woke up at 1am..Why the fuck i cant sleep..
I gotta get some rest...Tomolo is a big fuck day...


Went to chalet so many kids o.O
I was so god damn tired i went off early at 8pm..
Sad to say the food wasnt very great or delicious but i still had some..
And after the chalet dunno why i start to emo..Emo cos of loneliness?
CB!

Today is a damn hot day hokay..
Brought Debbie to Akira to service tat stupid dvd player...
The most funny part is the way she wrap herself with a jacket cos shes wearing skirt.Omg damn hilarious can!!!Reach home le found she gt two colour skin tone start to complain to me o.O say she got sunburnt!!...Wth..Thats becos of ppl whom doesnt like to feel the sunshine..

And seriously speaking.I think its time to adjust myself to stay at home more frequently and go to work on weekends.Although i think its a kinda no life thingy but i guess thats the only way i can stop thinking of stuffs...I need to strive..Alcohol is killing me...Time to say goodbye maybe once in awhile thingy is hokay with me but seriously every week 2 3 times is just gonna kill me...Pocket burnt plus insomnia plus lack of strength...Wats the point anyway???
Need to start burning fats..Time to adjust to more exercising and jogging during weekdays...

Sales wise is still hokay..First day of project worker got hurt.Fucking bill of $7000 cos of maybe unskillful enough?Blood articulation and veins was cut during the worktime..And lucky enough the customer was there to clean up the mess although no complains =) After this incident i guess i wont ask them to do some extra stuffs anymore tat doesnt concern abt their job scope..Once is enough.Although they haf done many times but this time is a lesson learnt....

And seriously speaking i NEED A LIFE!!!
Where is my companion!!!!Zzzzz

No comments: