Thursday, April 17, 2008

Beautiful Thursday

Ytd was on MC.But i bought a new sandals for $10 cheapskate.Met my new colleague in the office and took some pics of the newly renovated office.Wash my bike and viola got caught in the bloody heavy rain heh..Finally clean the mess in my room pack my stuffs now my room aint stuffy anymore but tat bloody air con really need fixing.
Well today bloody rain damn heavy till i gt wet all over that i have to run back home and get changed.Got home and saw my dad playing with the psp.I guess hes bored after i took away the gamecube as i need to pack it and waiting for tat someone to grab all her stuffs back.Thinking of buying game console for my dad so he could play at home since hes not working.Might check around later.Watch the episode of Desperate housewives season 4 episode 11.Still waiting for the rest of the series to be out.This episode is damn sweet.Gabby actually still stick with Carlos after knowing hes going to be perm blind.How i wish i had this kinda partner.Bah...But anyway dunno whether will there be a date later on or not.Might catch a flying aeroplane instead.Hmmm i still need to upload the offices pics and i gt some work to do here.Feel so refreshed...Blog later...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heh not bad eh.It looks so much better den the previous office we have.At least looks more like an interior design firm haha.

No comments: