Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Summary of January Taiwan

Haha its been so many months but now den i am free or have time to talk abt Taiwan.
Taiwan Xiao Chi is very famous reach there everywhere is eat eat n eat..I wonder how much weight i gain there for 6 days.Eat morning afternoon night at least 7 meals rofl.This is nuts.
Even went there to catch a movie AVP 2 the tickets are ridiculous exp too around 15 bucks for 1 compare to sing only 10 but lucky its not in chinese if not i think i will faint in the cinema..Weather was not too bad ard 20 to 24 very cooling weather.And i still rem the cute receptionist look like yang cheng ling.Friendly receptionist patience to guide on how to go here and there since i am abit kuku so long ard 10 yrs haven been to taiwan since i was 18...But actually overall the trip was very fulfilling although i slept till very late everyday.
Anyway back to reality almost got into an accident in the morning due to a biker gt hit by a car and was less den 10ft away from me.Lucky was able to siam if not have to pay tat BMW repair charges which will definitely kill me >_<
Still feeling abit sicky due to not enough drinking of water..
Meeting a customer later after my work..Strive strive and strive for every moment you can have in your life....Should be my new motto..

Sometimes i just wonder why my hands are so itchy always like to click on some stuffs tat makes me think of things i shouldnt be thinking again....Must stop...Will smash my hands if i do it again..

No comments: