Monday, April 21, 2008

Freaking stupid....

Starting with a busy day thru out till evening the only time i could finally rest myself.Went back to office had a thought to myself watching tv and watch the next door uncle trying to be a handyman every single day or should i say used to seeing him making himself looks like a carpenter doing funny stuffs sawing wood here n there dunno do wtf shit...Got in touch with a few friends and just came to knew a person whom i known for more den 10 yrs going in to prison soon.And my god its a lady...Haiz and i thought alot of my friends are doing well but certainly not to some of them..Last year she was working in a Wine investment coy and was doing quite well and even had her own car but the next min bang she got herself into trouble and going to court soon...Or should i say some ppl never change at all...haiz...
Finally gt 2nd quotation hopefully although its a small job but its still worth the money to spend my effort on it..Not that i like to complain but right now i haf learn a small lesson on giving up on doing small jobs as its not worthwhile for me to spend my time on it.Especially doing only 1 thing which i deem its stupid.Need to have more confidence and persevere towards my goal...Its high time tat i need to stop lazying around..I just feel so freaking stupid...Gonna start to emo once again.When can i move on.....I wont ever noe....How i wish i could turn back the time...Stop my mistakes and move on happily....

Freaking sad and stupid sadistic Mark...

No comments: