Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Memories...

Photobucket

My First Watch

Photobucket

My Second Watch

To be frank i love to wear watch since young but i still rem when i wear a watch its always on my right hand.Watches are suppose to be worn on left side so i tried to wear a watch on my left hand but really felt weird..My First Guess Watch was given by my parents on my birthday very long..But due to some reasons the watch was stolen by others well dun wan to mention that anymore its been the past already.The first watch shown above was given by someone..I nv wear a watch since i was 18.I like to keep track of time always and was never late for Appointments or even Dates..NEVER Late..I always look at the time of my hp before i had a watch.Finally few years back i gt this watch but actually i didnt really like it tat much..The 2nd watch was the one i love most abit exp but due to an accident the watch was scraped and haiz scratches everywhere..It reminds me of beautiful memories well sort of when on good times but not on bad times heh..3rd one currently still wearing and its like it only represent half of my character..I dunno how to explain it but hmm just due to some reasons..Maybe i dun feel complete in my life...When did i ever felt complete in my life?haha Never at all...

Well enough of all these..Back to reality..The stuffs are all finally taken back..All is left is the pigs..
So wat you think i will do?
Needless to say *Sorry Piggy your owner doesnt want you anymore gotta trash u*
The End.

Life will start normal and new for me..

No comments: