Monday, April 28, 2008

Expressions reveal everything..

Everytime i see my friend step into the office his look and expression just reveal everything.A troubled face means he quarrel with his gf if hes happily talking on the phone with a smiley face already shows tat hes happy today.Even my boss his face shows me hows hes doing today.But anyway i gt used to his faked Busy face everyday rofl...
I gt used to this two ppl whom always come in after 6pm in the office.Maybe we haf know each other for more den 1oyrs tats why a look shows everything..But how come even when i am emoing my face still shows i am happy >_< I dun even look troubled even if i am Troubled...Maybe i am just someone whom keeps personal stuffs in my heart..Dun haf a person to pour my heart out too or maybe when i am pouring out i am still laughing geebus...
I think i am fading away...Slowly fading away from this world...
Feeling so sick colleague on MC again...Damn i think tomolo i should get a fever body already not feeling well.1 year only take 3 days MC is not enough o.O have to rest more....Feeling abit aching over my body need to start my exercise routine soon but always hard to find time between work..Everyday haf to work even on weekends...Maybe will try to squeeze some time out..Maybe...

No comments: