Monday, July 28, 2008

Alcohol Toxic

Here am i sitting in front of the com at 2am..
And why the fuck am i here..Cos i cant freaking get to sleep..
Too much alcohol..Need to DETOX DETOX...
I need to work tomolo arghhhh...

I tink i just found out tat i am emotionless nowadays..
Might be due to some reasons..Cant simply figure it out..

Friday all the way from Crazy Hours to PowerHouse to Fly.
Whole night of beer booze till 530am with the bunch of siao char bors zhen,Jean Grace and Rachel...
Pull me to fly going from left right up down and i dun really rem where we actually went in fly =X

Sat nite with the bunch..
All the way to 530am and both nites are all dead nites for me..
I actually just fainted on the bed when i was home..
And it really was faint....
Really need to cut down abit on all these booze nites...
Its killing my sleep...

No comments: