Saturday, July 12, 2008

Concuss

Woke up at 1pm and laze around and almost forget to go to work =)
After ytd session from Keong Siak Road to Powerhouse and Dragonfly drinking from Liqour to Beer to Champagne and i am gone after 2am..
And Hence tonight i will be a ninja somewhere St James i tink..
And i mean i will be disappearing now and den as to escape the clutches of someone..
Hopefully i can disguise myself all in black and wear a black ninja mask =)
I am so freaking tired i need a break...
A break from drinking and a break from work..
I guess i will be a good boy after tonight and lead a healthy lifestyle..
Movies shopping dinner and chiong somewhere else instead of clubs and pubs..
Sometimes life is so boring.
But sometimes life is exciting..
Someone said Love yourself, for if you don't, how can you expect anybody else to love you?
My mind is totally blank..And always after a nite of drinking session definitely i will have short term memory loss..
Cant tink of wat to do at work or either i rem something and forget it the next second..
Lifes incredible with friends around..All we need is tat extra shoulders to lean on when we are stressed out or fall out of love or etc..And it seems like i myself seems to have no problems at all handling all these stuffs.But deep inside who knows?
Not being emo today but just some words just occur in my mind and i just need to spit it out..
To me i tink i have lost trust in love and relationships.
I wont dare to fall again..Hopefully..
Maybe fate will come or maybe not..
Dun wish to think about it..
I just wan to love myself more...Maybe tats wat we are suppose to do?
I am going to sleep now..Damn tired...


Is she trying to do a presentation about me?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Dunno whose stupid hand with cigarette
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Me and Jean Leong tat crazy bitch sister..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Grace Me and Jean
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Btw Jean says she is a zookeeper.
And i thought shes kidding cos her sister is a pig hahahah.
Its true so next time to ZOO is FOC Woot....hahahaha
I will never forget the first time i met Jean was when many years ago she was sleeping at Club Momo Drain hahaha.Dun hoot me ah....

No comments: