Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday...

After 1 week of staying at home sleeping getting fully charged i guess its time for another week of rounds till month end =)

As for some stuffs i tink i will keep myself at neutral.Whats comes around might not be good for me.Just treat it as a brush in my life.I didnt meant to fall but it just comes naturally =)....

And tomolo hopefully there is a outing to East Coast sooooo long nv been there to feel the breeze and drink by the beach...

Tomolo afternoon have to go be a cleaner.My Part Time Job is cleaning hahaha....

This month is extremely SLOW...I wonder why?Or bcos we have rested a week without drinking tats why? hahahha..

Someone better not see this if not sure will say sick of listening to my bullshit hhaha...Well get used to it its been many months since u listen to my stories...

TGIF time for fun =)....

(Seriously i tink there is someone bad mouthing me,but never mind wat comes around goes around)Beware of your own back...

No comments: