Thursday, July 10, 2008

Random Week

I think someone bao toh me or watever or maybe i was the one whom gave away myself as tat i am resigning soon.But watever it is fuck it.I wont bother abt it since i am leaving this place sooner or later..Been drinking continously blah blah blah and its always the same place again and again haha.I am so god damn tired and morever workplace sucks to the max till i almost hit the rooftop soon.Almost drunk every nite.And by seeing babarians singaporeans faces just piss me off to the max...Good service comes with a smile?Fuck you understand!!Never had i been so pissed off working in a work place tat irritates me now and den after so many years..And its time for me to say bye to ppl whom i wont wan to remember in my life.Just like 10 yrs ago in Yeos i gave tat lady a big bomb before i left and i was never remembered for but anyway who cares...

Anyway random pics at Crazy Hours tink we are too addicted to this place and morever CJ7 was god damn drunk tat day...Really make me laugh at her stupidity tat nite..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Why her face so Bin You You wan hahaha...Sotong Evelyn
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This looks real!Camera Trick hahaha I might puke if we really kiss hahaha..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Serene Me and CJ7 Buddy

Very tired cant tink of anything to blog now..
Only one thing to KPKB is
WORK SUCKS!!!!CCB!I will tolerate few more months to gooooo...

I will therefore continue to drink myself to hell... =)

No comments: