Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Batt Fully Turbo Charged

Finally after so many restless nights gt my whole body fully charged after sleeping whole day on Sunday and slept at 10pm ytd nite..But unfortunately wasnt able to wake up at 6am to go Tampines job site.So freaking tired woke up at 7am..Had a bad bad nitemare abt violence at a construction area fighting and screwing around like in a maze trying to escape from tat terrible and horrible place.
I just cant simply stand some irritating ppl.Calling and pestering me and i haf to resort to blocking on msn.Knn sif i fucking free everyday.I gt tons of work and things and errands to run OKAY!I never block my friends on msn before and hokay i had enough of you BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK!....Cant i even haf peace when i am working...

Geez i been spending too much on drinking nowadays.Its GSS and i haven finish my shopping yet..Still need to spend another 500 on clothes and Bonus Not yet out..Arghhh..So many things to do so many stuffs to study and memorize..Fark lor not enough time...Faster finish all these bullshit and end of this month faster END PLS!!..Guess its gonna be a lonely Birthday this year =)

After tonite of overcharging tomolo is the time to release tension rofl..

Derick and Me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The bunch Celebrating
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Bitch (We are not couple just 5 yrs friend)=P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: