Friday, July 25, 2008

Woot Friday again...

I'm trying to refrain myself from opening a certain webpage due to certain reasons.
Every morning when i reach office first thing is always login msn den the next thing is Facebook and friendster as you know at times you cant work straight cos work is gonna bore you to hell...I hope i get the better of it after refraining myself cos i dun wan to see images popping up in mind now and den =)

Fully charged for another round of drinks!!!
I tink i would be tired out after tonite and have to wake up at 9am to WORK!CCB!
Nevermind hopefully i am sober enough to go jobsite since its only for awhile...
Rest and charge myself den tomolo another nite of Chionging....Woot...
Bloody CCB Zhen..You fucking wait..Tonite lets see who die first!!!

When are we going for the free flow at $9.90 huh?
Hhahahahaha...




Some ppl just doesnt have the sense of politeness when sending smses.
So wat even its been such a long time dun need to add some extreme idiot in it.
Never even use brains before speaking or sending smses no wonder pisses so many ppl off.And i am not the only one whom gt pissed off with it even my best friend got pissed off getting a "FUCK YOU its not my problem" sms...Wat the hell is wrong with these kinda ppl?You reap wat you sow..By just seeing how many good friends a person have already judge the person for whom they are.......
Some ppl are just pathetic...

No comments: