Friday, July 18, 2008

Fortune Teller..

There just came a Indian guy.Came in and ask me about my name.Say i have dark shadows over my face..Not been in good luck eh..
Ok first he ask me to take 3 paper for him.
Den he start to scribble something on the paper.
Den ask me to hide it from him and ask me to write details on the piece of paper.
DOB den mothers name den my salary figure den how many siblings blah blah.
Ask me to fold it up den tear it up..Blow it and say good luck come bad luck go.
Geez i felt like an idiot but i still kept playing with him..
He told me to throw the piece of paper.Den he wrote something on a piece of paper and ask me to blow and say the same thing again den put it in my pocket...
Den he finally ask the question
Wat colour are u thinking now?
Wat flowers are u thinking now?
Wat number are u tinking now only 1 to 5?

I guess 3,Orchid and Blue.
Den he ask me to unfold the piece of paper in my pocket.
He told me if everything is correct means i am in good luck if everything is wrong means i am in bad luck(CCB simi lanjiao logic leh)
I took out and unfold it and to my surprise everything is correct!!!
And den here pops the question.
He says hes a traveler so ask me to write my name and sign on the piece of paper..
Den he pop the question and says it aint over yet.But how much you can donate from your heart to me?I tink and says $2 hahahaha.He zi tao black face and says ok nvm give me the $2 den he went off and i told him this $2bucks is thanks for your time..Knn still wan to kp i was having fun cb i should have made counterfeit notes for 100 and pass to him instead hahahaha....
WTF is this!!!

No comments: